Original Artisan Gold
0.7mm Artisan Gold Leaf Stardust™
- Gold dust lustre effect to desserts & cakes
- Drinking gold for sake, champagne, wine & water
- Size 0.7mm gold leaf
- Floats when stirred in liquid
- 4 sachets inside
- Recommended 1 sachet per 400ml glass
- Artisan gold - protection against clumping and discolouring
- Genuine gold leaf: 95.5% Gold, 4.5% silver
- Fine 1/10,000mm thin for true gold grain texture
- Highest gold shine rating
- Tasteless and odourless
- Internationally certified edible gold -ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP / suitable for Halal
- 100% natural ingredients: gold, natural plant-based arabic gum
- Gluten free & vegan edible cake decoration
- Handcrafted in Japan
Decorate fine delicacies
The smallest cut & only true gold leaf lustre ever made.
The ultimate drinking gold
Tasked with the requirement from our Japanese sake brewers to produce a gold leaf that would not float, but instead sink when added to liquid, we created the 0.7mm Stardust™, one of our boldest, most magical creations yet.
Now you're drinking magic
0.7mm Stardust™ coating is a natural edible Arabic Gum ingredient, allowing for the gold leaf to remain floating after stirred/shaken, providing full coverage in a body of liquid - lasting for minutes. The feeling of holding a glass filled with gold of this level of display has been unprecedented before the 0.7mm Stardust™. A shiny and vivid bright shine creates a lasting magical impression every time.
Real gold in its purest form
We start by melting a block of gold made from 95.5% Gold & 4.5% Silver. From there, we make it thinner by repeatedly pounding it within a book of traditional handmade Japanese washi paper. We keep pounding the gold until eventually we get it to the 1/10,000mm thin gold leaf. The entire process is all done in our one factory in Japan and takes 2 weeks. All our products are proudly handmade and quality checked by our two our master Artisans in Kanazawa Japan, the home of Japan's gold mining town, where the training took over 10 years to develop in this rare skill.
For the first time, you can accurately see the delicate texture of the gold. We do not use fillers or artificial colours - excellent colour and texture is always guaranteed.
ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP
Since October 2007, Original Artisan Gold is the world's first and only edible gold leaf artisan to be awarded with the highest food rating, receiving ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP.
|Ingredients||Gold, Stardust™ coating (natural plant-based Arabic Gum)|
|Food Safe||Internationally certified edible gold - ISO22000:2005 & HACCP; Halal|
0.04g pack with 4 easy sachets
HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU SAFE