11x11cm Artisan Champagne Gold Deluxe Loose Leaf Sheet
- Ultra large 11x11cm loose leaf sheet
- Genuine champagne gold leaf: 60% Gold, 40% silver
- Dynamic colour shines in different lighting
- Make your own flakes
- 10x sheets inside
- Artisan gold - protection against clumping, discolouring and tearing
- Fine 1/10,000mm thin for true gold grain texture
- Highest champagne gold shine rating
- Sheets wrapped in non-stick Washi Paper packaging
- Tasteless and odourless
- Internationally certified edible gold - ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP / suitable for Halal
- 100% natural ingredients: gold, silver
- Handcrafted in Japan
Deluxe loose leaf
Entire 11x11cm sheets of champange gold leaf easily slide off and effortlessly adhere to food, or make your own flakes.
Real champagne gold in its purest form
We start by melting a block of champagne gold made from 60% Gold & 40% Silver. From there, we make it thinner by repeatedly pounding it within a book of traditional handmade Japanese washi paper. We keep pounding the champagne gold until eventually we get it to the 1/10,000mm thin leaf. The entire process is all done in our one factory in Japan and takes 2 weeks. All our products are proudly handmade and quality checked by our two of our master Artisans in Kanazawa Japan, the home of Japan's gold mining town, where the training took over 10 years to develop in this rare skill.
For the first time, you can accurately see the delicate texture of the champagne gold. We do not use fillers or artificial colours - excellent colour and texture is always guaranteed.
ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP
Since October 2007, the world's first and only edible chapagne gold leaf artisan to be awarded with the highest food rating, receiving ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP.
|Food Safe||Internationally certified edible gold - ISO22000:2005 & HACCP; Halal|
HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU SAFE